Sorry, you must be 21 or over to enter this website.
WeedDasher (“Weeddasher,” “we,” or “us”) respects your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of information we may collect from you when you visit http://www.weeddasher.com (collectively, the “Services”). This Privacy Notice describes (i) how we use the information we collect, (ii) with whom we share it, (iii) how we protect it, and (iv) the choices we offer you regarding our collection and use of such information. We are constantly working to improve our administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information. If you do not agree with this Privacy Notice, please do not access or use any part of the Services.
1. Information We Collect and How We Collect It
Where We Collect It From. We may collect personal information about you, meaning information that can uniquely identify you, directly from you when you use the Services, such as when you register for an account, access certain features or content, or order products. What We Collect. The personal information we collect about you may include, without limitation:
2. How We Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals. A do not track signal (“DNT”) prevents web applications from tracking you, you can learn more about DNT at https://allaboutdnt.com. Your web browser may let you choose your preference as to whether you want to allow the collection of information about your online activities over time and across different websites or online services. At this time, the Services do not respond to the preferences you may have set
in your web browser regarding such collection of your information, and the Services may continue to collect information in the manner described in this Privacy Notice.
3. How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
Other Uses. We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
4. Disclosure of Information
Who We Disclose To. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual user, without restriction. We may disclose personal information about you:
We also reserve the right to transfer your personal information to a buyer or other transferee in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale, or other transfer of some or all of our assets, equity or similar transaction. Should such a sale, merger,
or transfer occurs, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use your personal information in a manner that is consistent with our Privacy Notice.
5. Data Security. We have implemented measures intended to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Please note that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security
measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
6. Promotional Communications. If you have received a promotional email from us, you can also opt out of receiving future promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in such email.
7. Accessing and Changing Your Information. You can review and change the personal information associated with your account by sending us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
8. No Underage Users. The Services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, anyone under the age of 21. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from anyone under the age of 21, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about anyone under the age of 21, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Changes to Our Privacy Notice. We reserve the right to update or change this Privacy Notice at any time. If we make a material change to our Privacy Notice, we will provide notice to you (for example, by posting on our website) that our privacy practices have changed and will provide a link to the new policy. In the event we make a material change to how we use your personal information, we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of such new or
different use. The date this Privacy Notice was last revised is at the top of this page. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice periodically to check for any updates or changes.
10. Data Transfers. We are based in the State of New Mexico in the United States. When we obtain information about you, we may transfer, process, and store such information outside of the country in which you reside, including in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer and processing, and storage of your information in countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection laws than those in the
country where you reside.
11. Contact Us. If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our information practices, please email us at email@example.com.